The concrete will agglomerate into blocks in a short time, and will cause certain corrosion to the steel part and paint of the small concrete mixer. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the mixer in time after each use. Cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet is a daily maintenance operation. Including:
1. Wash the inlet with water before each loading of the mixer to keep the inlet wet during loading;
2. Fill the washing water tank with water together with the loading;
3. Wash the inlet after loading, and wash the residual concrete near the inlet;
4. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading of the mixer;
5. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge chute, and then add 30-40l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
6. At the end of each day, clean the concrete storage tank of the mixer and the surrounding of the inlet and outlet to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
As long as the above operations are not carried out seriously once, they will cause great trouble for future operations. Therefore, in order to save trouble and avoid problems affecting the construction progress and quality in the future, it is necessary to carry out proper maintenance every day from now on. Pay attention to us https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn Yes, learn more!