In the mixing plant equipment, the small mixer is the main core component, which determines the productivity of the entire mixing plant and the quality of the concrete mixing plant. Next, let's learn about the eight point inspection before using the small mixer.
1. Check whether the lubrication (grease) of each reducer and lubricating part of the small mixer is sufficient and good.
2. Check the power supply voltage. The rated voltage is 380V, and the voltage drop should not be less than 10% but not more than 5%, otherwise the normal operation of the machine will be affected.
3. Check whether the wiring of the motor and electrical components is secure, and ground the motor with wires to ensure safety, and then connect the power.
4. Connect the water circuit and check the reliability of the water pump, throttle valve and spray pipe.
5. Check whether the connecting bolts at all parts of the vehicle are firm, especially the connection of moving parts. If they are loose, tighten them.
6. Check whether the wire ropes are arranged neatly on the drum, and re wrap them if they are loose.
7. Check whether there are foreign matters accumulated in the mixing drum, hopper and track frame of the small mixer. If there are foreign matters accumulated, clean them up in time.
8. Check whether the lifting of the feeding hopper is flexible, whether the brake and travel switch are sensitive, accurate, safe and reliable.
In addition, after operation, the mixer shall be cleaned in many ways. If the operator needs to enter the cylinder for cleaning, he/she must cut off the power supply and assign a special person to supervise outside. Come to our website for more information https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn Consult and understand!