The braking system is very important to the concrete mixer, so it is necessary for us to master some vehicle braking knowledge. Here are five common points about the braking system of the loading mixer.
1. The ABS warning light of the instrument lights up. Please go to the after-sales service station for inspection and treatment as soon as possible to avoid affecting driving safety and delay.
2. After starting, release the brake and hear the friction sound between the brake pad and the brake disc, which is normal.
After the engine is started, the driver will step on the brake before engaging the gear. After the gear is engaged, release the brake and the vehicle starts to drive. At this time, the brake pads and brake discs have been engaged at room temperature, but there is no great friction. After the vehicle is engaged, forward or backward driving force will be generated. At this time, release the brake pedal, and the brake pads and brake discs will produce a sound similar to "gurgling". After the cab is cleaned, if the brake disc is stained with water, the sound will be more obvious. Therefore, the service brake system is a system to ensure that a car can decelerate or even stop at any time according to the wishes of the driver.
3. The cable will grow after the handbrake is used for a period of time. This is normal. The hand brake cable is composed of several groups of metal wires. It has certain ductility after being stressed. After being used for a period of time, it will stretch to a certain extent compared with the length of a new car, and will not have any impact on the parking brake.
4. The brake disc is rusted. The main component of the brake disc is iron. If the mixer truck is not used for a long time, there will be some rust on the surface of the disc. However, the operation of the brake system will eliminate the rust and will not affect the normal use of the truck.
5. The brake disc heats up after use. Normal phenomenon. Braking is realized by friction between the brake disc and the brake pad. It is a process of converting kinetic energy into heat energy, so heat will be generated.
The five common sense points of the brake system of the mixer have been explained. If you have any ideas, please come to our website https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn Consult and understand!