1. Avoid long-time idling of concrete mixer engine: the fuel consumption of the engine is much greater than that of the normal driving when parking at idle speed, so if the mixer is not started for a long time, the engine should be turned off; when the mixer is cold started, the engine should not be warmed for more than 1 minute, and the low speed driving can be maintained for a few minutes.
2. Try to avoid the sudden brake and jerk up of the mixer truck, and try to drive in a softer and smoother way to save fuel. At the starting stage, try to avoid stepping on the accelerator. The correct way is to accelerate smoothly, and after reaching a certain speed, keep driving at a uniform speed as far as possible.
3. The concrete mixer shifts gears correctly. When driving, don't let the engine run at unnecessarily high speed. Shift to high gear as far as possible, and shift to low gear only when the engine runs unevenly. The gearbox selects the economical shift program, shifts into the high gear ahead of time, and shifts into the low gear behind, so as to reduce the fuel consumption. When stopping or decelerating, the inertia of mixer should be used as much as possible to save fuel.
4. Keep the vehicle as low as possible. At high speed, a large part of the power is used to overcome wind resistance. So try not to carry out unreasonable modification. It is estimated that adding a luggage rack on the roof will increase fuel consumption by 5%. At high speed, don't think that opening the window will save fuel than opening the air conditioner. Opening the window will greatly increase the air resistance, but it will cost more fuel. It is necessary to clean up the unnecessary things in the truck to reduce the load of the mixer.
5. Keep the mixer running speed. Every vehicle has its economic speed, and it is more fuel-efficient to keep it near the economic speed. Generally speaking, when driving at high speed, the resistance of concrete mixer increases greatly
When using the concrete mixer, pay attention to the correct shift. When parking or decelerating, use inertia to move forward as much as possible, which can also achieve the purpose of fuel saving. The above points are the fuel saving tips in the process of mixer use, which should be paid more attention to, so as to help you get more benefits.