Small concrete mixers are playing a more and more important role in construction sites. In order to ensure the normal operation of small concrete mixers and give full play to the benefits of equipment, normal inspection should be carried out on concrete mixing tanks, such as the cleaning of leftovers in the tank. The following section explains it for you.
1. Turn off the power switch in the control room and hang the warning sign of "No switching on".
2. Notify the small concrete mixer to stop, and align the bucket of the small concrete mixer with the main machine feeding port to receive materials.
3. Open the warehouse door, the staff shall wear protective equipment and enter the main machine, and clean the unmixed concrete with shovel, air cannon and other tools.
4. Open the discharge door of the small concrete mixer to unload the unmixed concrete that can be unloaded.
5. After the concrete in the tank is cleaned, the staff shall check whether the blades in the main engine are damaged until the staff confirm that the inner bottom plate and blades of the main engine are in good condition. After leaving the main engine, the staff shall close the main engine compartment door.
6. When it is confirmed that the power is on or the vehicle is running normally, the staff shall observe the gravel and sand on the inclined belt and flat belt, and cooperate with the operator in the control room to clean them through the loader.
7. After the waste materials are cleaned, the inclined belt and the flat belt are sanded, and the stones are removed, the normal production of concrete is carried out.
If there is a problem with the small concrete mixer during use and it cannot operate, the concrete inside must be removed in time. If the concrete condenses in the tank, it will cause corrosion to the vehicle. Come to our website for more information https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn Consult and understand!