As an important part of the mixing plant, small concrete mixers are also very cautious in their selection, but sometimes they can't get rid of the problem of failure during use. Now let's talk about the six faults that will occur when using a small concrete mixer.
1. The lining plates of mixing blades and support arms are loose due to loose connecting bolts and uneven lining plates.
2. The tapered roller bearing is damaged, causing abnormal noise of the winch reducer.
3. There are stones in the mixing bucket that jam the mixing blade, causing the mixing motor to stop running.
4. The mixing blade is seriously worn and not replaced in time, resulting in too large gap, stone jam overload, too large resistance of the support device at the end of the mixing shaft, and low voltage, causing overheating of the mixing motor.
5. The track installation is not parallel, or the clearance of brake release is too small, and the voltage is too low, which makes the winch motor overheat.
6. The fault indicator light may be off because the first limit switch for hopper lifting is broken or the rocker arm is loose, the striker is rusted, and the rubber sheath is damaged.
Common troubleshooting methods for the above faults are:
1. The coupling bolts can be fastened to level the lining plate during daily inspection before use. 2. Replace the bearing. 3. Remove the stones stuck between the mixing blade and the old lining plate. 4. Replace the blade and adjust the clearance; Add lubricating grease to the mixing support device. 5. Adjust the rail parallelism and the motor brake separation clearance. 6. Repair or replace the limit switch with a new one.
If the small concrete mixer fails, the cause must be carefully investigated to minimize the delay of the project due to the failure of the small concrete mixer. As long as we find out the reason, we will find a good solution. If you have any questions, please come to us directly https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn ！