There will inevitably be some
There will inevitably be some problems during the use of the self feeding mixer, such as oil leakage. In order to prevent oil leakage, we can take measures from six aspects:
1. Pay attention to the function of gaskets. The gaskets between vehicle parts have the function of leak proof sealing. If these materials do not meet the technical requirements in terms of quality or installation process, they will not play the role of leak proof sealing, or even cause accidents. For example, the oil pan or valve cover is not easy to compact due to large contact area, which will lead to oil leakage.
2. Each nut on the feeding mixer truck shall be tightened according to the specified torque. If it is too loose or not tight, the gasket will leak. If it is too tight, the metal around the screw hole will bulge or the screw thread will slide, causing oil leakage. Also, if the oil pan plug is not tightened or falls off, it is easy to cause oil loss.
3. The failed oil seals should be replaced in time. As the service life of the self loading mixer increases, many parts of the vehicle should pay attention to. Some oil seals will lose their elasticity due to aging after a long service life, which may lead to oil leakage.
4. Avoid blocking of one-way valve and vent valve. As a result, the temperature in the case increases, the oil and gas fill the whole space, and can not be discharged. The pressure in the case increases, the consumption of lubricating oil increases, and the replacement cycle shortens. After the engine ventilation system is blocked, the movement resistance of the piston is increased and the fuel consumption is increased. Due to the effect of the air pressure difference between the inside and outside of the casing, oil leakage often occurs at the weak sealing position. Therefore, regular inspection, dredging and cleaning of vehicles are required.
5. Properly solve the sealing of various oil pipe joints, regularly check the nuts that are often disassembled on the vehicle, and timely replace them if problems are found.
6. Avoid hub oil throwing. Too much lubricating grease is found in the wheel hub bearing and cavity, or the oil package is not properly matched, the quality is poor, or aging is invalid, and the wheel hub temperature is too high due to frequent braking; Loose axle nuts, etc. will cause hub oil throwing. Therefore, proper lubrication is required.
This is the end of the six measures to prevent oil leakage of the loading mixer. If you have any questions, please come to our website https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn Consult!